TRAVEL VLOG | Lisbon, Portugal 🇵🇹
Thanks for watching, Marcello Sobrinho is a travel blogger and vlogger. He tries to combine fun, lifestyle, food, adventure, shopping, sightseeing, fashion, local beauty, and tips into amazing exciting travel vlogs. Check out my travel blog below for more travel tips. Please thumbs up, comment below & subscribe if you want more travel tips like this! 👍🏻
Be Jetting & Buy Experiences!
Tule – Fearless (NCS Release)
Hey everyone, this is Marcello from Youliketotravel.com.
I hope you have been enjoying all these TRAVEL VLOGs. The goal is to showcase these incredible places and make your life a little bit easier when you travel around the world.
As a travel destination, Lisbon offers a rich and varied history, sightseeing, amazing food and is blessed with a glorious year-round climate.
WHERE WE STAYED:
- Rua da Atalaia 18A, 4 Esq, Lisboa 1200, Portugal
- Perfect location next Bairro Alto
- If you are into sightseeing, Lisbon is definitely for you. It reminds me a Portuguese version of Barcelona. There are so many churches, monuments, views and others. This is a city for almost all types of travelers.
- The World’s Most Expensive Chapel
- Castelo de São Jorge: An Iconic Landmark
- Arco da Rua Augusta: A beautiful Triumphal Arch
- Praça do Comércio
- Belem tower
- St George’s Castle
- Parque das Nacoes
- Berardo museum
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Oceanário de Lisboa: A Modern Aquarium
- Elevador de Santa Justa
- Mercado da Ribeira (amazing food court). Definitely the food highlight of the trip
- Mercado de Campo de Ourique (smaller food court)
- Cervejaria Ramiro (a Portuguese institution)
- Decadente, in Bairro Alto
- Cantinho do Avillez, in Chiado
- Tágide Wine and Tapas Bar, also Chiado
While in Lisbon you have to eat a pastry called Pastel de Nata. This is all over the city, you really can’t miss it and it is so good. This pastry will make you remember Lisbon for years.
Also, the Portuguese are known for amazing breads and bakeries. Make sure to find a good one in the city because the bread, breakfast and sandwiches are simply delicious. So don’t miss it.
- Mercado da Ribeira (One of the trendiest spots in Lisbon is the Mercado da Ribeira’s Time Out food court. A hot spot for tourists since 2014). This is easiest, the food highlight of the trip.
- Mercado de Campo de Ourique Mercado Campo de Ourique is essentially a smaller version of Mercado da Ribeira.
- Mercado de Fusão
- Bairro Alto area has hundreds of bars to choose from
- Urban Beach – one of the city’s most stylish club
- Club Lux – the city’s most stylish club
- Bairro Alto bar hop – Lisbon’s lively street party
- Docas – cosmopolitan bar in an attractive setting
- Chapitô – drink among young artists and with the best nighttime city views at this restaurant-bar
- Senhor Vinho – the city’s best Fado House
- Pavilhão Chinês – the city’s most eclectic bar
- Op Art – watch the sun rise to the sound of music
- Cinco Lounge – The best cocktails in town.
- If you want to put a workout in, Envy is a great little gym next to Bairro Alto. They even have a steam room.
- Freeport: Lisboa Fashion Outlet
- CHIADO : The main streets are Rua do Carmo and Rua Garrett, where you’ll also find the world’s oldest bookstore (Bertrand) and the city’s most beautiful jewelry shop.
- PRINCIPE REAL: This has become the most interesting shopping district.
- AVENIDA DA LIBERDADE: Think of this as the local Champs-Elysées, a long tree-filled boulevard that’s home to the major luxury brands.
- Rua Augusta: The main pedestrian shopping street in town, offers both local and international brands.
- BAIRRO ALTO: Bairro Alto is no longer the alternative shopping district but a few interesting shops did survive, especially on Rua do Norte, Rua das Salgadeiras, Rua da Atalaia, and Rua da Rosa.
- You can try your blackjack skills at Casino Lisboa. Pretty good with most card games.
- Taxis for most part are pretty fair. They follow the same clock. It is probably the best way to move around the city. For some reason, Uber was never able to find us, so go Taxi.
- Portuguese go out late. Start at Bairro Alto then head to clubs after if you want to get your groove on.
- One thing I was a bit disappointed was how busy the city was in the summer. I mean, every steps you take there were tourists and more tourists, and tons of souvenirs. So my best advice is to check out Lisbon just before or after summer to avoid long lines and all the tourists because Lisbon now is one of the hottest destinations in the Euro zone.
➤ TRAVEL TOUR GUIDE – ®YouLikeToTravel.Com – OFFICIAL
➤ Subscribe Channel Here: http://bit.ly/You_Like_To_Travel_Official
➤ Watch My latest Travel Vlog Here: http://bit.ly/YouLikeToTravelVlog
★★★ Thanks for watching my travel vlog! Marcello Sobrinho is a travel vlogger and blogger. He tries to combine travel tips, hacks, essentials, fun, lifestyle, food, adventure, shopping, sightseeing, fashion, travel guide, and local beauty into an amazing exciting travel video and vlog. I really enjoy being a travel blogger, so please check out my travel blog below and connect on all my social media for more travel content. Also, please thumbs up, comment below & subscribe if you want more travel tips and travel diary like this! More info: http://youliketotravel.com/about-me/
Video & Travel Stuff I use
➤ Vlogging Camera: https://amzn.to/2LXhZDu
➤ Vlogging Lens: https://amzn.to/2t97ZAd
➤ Audio for Camera: https://amzn.to/2lfEyrI
➤ Audio for Phone: https://amzn.to/2MAP5dK
➤ Magnetic Travel Board: https://amzn.to/2JNtr8e
➤ Gimbal: https://amzn.to/2JWmQnW
➤ New Drone: https://amzn.to/2JXiz3F
➤ Old Drone: https://amzn.to/2MDfqYA
➤ Gorilla Pod: https://amzn.to/2lkRmgG
➤ GoPro: https://amzn.to/2tfUoGA
➤ Backpack: https://amzn.to/2tkjyno
➤ Tripod: https://amzn.to/2JMTT1Y
➤ Photography Cam: https://amzn.to/2JOZNQ8
➤ Photography Lens: https://amzn.to/2JKEcbk
Social Media Links
you like to travel || do you like to travel || you like to travel vlogs
do you like to travel vlogs || we like to travel || we like to travel vlogs || we like to travel videos people like to travel people like to travel videos youtube || people like to travel vlogs || Travelling
#Travel #Traveler #Videos
#World #Blogger #TravelBlog #TravelDiary #TravellingHopper #Vlogs
#TravelTips #TravelChannel #YouTube #TravelingVideos #Hopper #Backpacker #Vlogger
——————————————- ®YouLikeToTravel.Com – OFFICIAL——————————————-