TRAVEL VLOG, HONG KONG 🇭🇰
Day 1 (Lan kwai fong area)
- 45 min ride from Airport to Central Hong Kong.
- Uber your way, taxis speak zero to minimum english and very unfriendly.
- Lan Kwai Fong is an amazing area for bars, restaurants, and shopping by Queen’s road central. Soho is another great area for restaurants.
Day 2 (The 1st tour day)
- Breakfast at the Cupping Room (amazing).
- Vincent tour guide from Viator
- Rickshaw sightseeing bus $33HK or $4 US Dollars.
- The Harbour City (canton rd, lots of shopping, food republic next to H&M. You can reach by ferry or bus).
- The Peninsula Arcade Hotel (stunning hotel).
- The Hong Kong cultural center, beautiful view of Harbor.
- Kowloon Park (flamingos).
- A Nice Gift (local favorite bubble teas).
- Fulum palace (Very traditional Hong kong buffet dim sum snacks place).
- Ozone bar at the Ritz Carlton, highest in the world (floor 118, amazing view of the whole city). Sky 100 is just an observatory, no drinks or food. Order the Ritz Carlton signature smoky drink.
- Lan Kwai Fong: Start at D’aguilar street.
- Stormies bar Lan Kwai Fong: seringe shots + old school songs (lan kwai fong). Thumbs Up!
- Insomnia: Great bar with amazing live music in Lan Kwai Fong.
DAY 3 (Last tour day)
- Queens road central next to Lan Kwai Fong (great shopping).
- Drone try-outs. One should not fly drones where there’s a lot signal interference and wind.
- Ferry to Harbour city. Only around 3 Hong Kong dollars (9 minutes ride to Harbour city).
- IFC mall. Incredible mall, you will find everything here.
- Temple street.
- Mong Kong (Crazy big shopping area, shopping lovers will die here) 😳.
- Goldfish street (tung choi street where you can find many local pets for sale. Dogs, cats, turtles, fish and lizards showcased.
Vincent Tour Guide Tips
- Best hotpot restaurant is Haidilao hotpot near Yau Ma Tei subway station.
- Bubble tea shops for you: Share Tea; Gong Cha; KOI (which I think is the best); COCO (which is near Wan Chai subway station).
- When you visit temple street (and there is a traditional temple at the north end of this street which has some celebrations these days), you can also drop at Yau Ma Tei Station.
- Best rooftop bar is on the top of ICC (Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong), which is above the Kowloon subway station~Very nice view from 110th floor~ Sky 100 bar – ICC tower (stunning view, Ritz carlton).
- The public transportation stop service at about 1am to 1:30am except for some night buses.
Be Jetting & Buy Experiences!